Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4.) LISOF - Freaks Come Out - Party Begining 2008.

This was an awesome party, First LISOF party in my First year Called Freaks Come Out". Location Gold Bar, Rosebank. Getting to know everyone and Having a Great Time!!!


These Gal's look so cute!!!
They were in my class in First Year, but we all went our separate ways when given the option to in Second year do the Commercial or Design side of Fashion Design!!!
Except for the Gal wearing the Bunny ears...

These gal's look so stylish,they were in my class in first year and are in my class in Second year!!!
Great choice Gal's...

These two gal's weren't in my class in First year unfortunately as they are awesome and have unfortunately moved on to the Design side of Fashion Design...


Funky Gal's!!!
To me this is the awesomest outfit ever, I love it and would buy it any day if it were sold it the shops...

No comments:

Post a Comment