Wednesday, August 26, 2009

20). Music, Inspires me in every aspect of my life!!!

This, if anyone doesn't know out there is: Graeme Watkins from Idols 2009, he came third in the competition!!! He Rock, He is such a cool guy!!!
All the photo's below were sent to me by his manager personally!!!

This photo Above is so AwEsOmE. Love the James Dean kinda look...


Mr Mc Steamy!!! Snazzy Snazzy Snazzy!!!



Above: Very business like, Fabulous!!!


Above: I love this look especially the Fedora Hat, It's kinda like taking on a bit of the Parlitones look!!!




Above: I love the Belt and Arab Inspired scarf!!!



Above: This Purple - Golf Style Checked Jersey looks HOT!!!

These photo's below were takes before Idols 2009:


Classic Black and White always looks Stylish!!!
Picture Source: Idols Website
Idols Forum
and also sent to me personally by his manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment